12 man-tips for cycling around the world
12 pieces of wisdom that have got us this far and will hopefully stand us in good stead throughout the trip…
- Go with the decision that will make for a good story.
- No one is on their deathbed wishing they spent more time at work. Enjoy your life.
- A small amount of your pay check should go directly into your savings account every month.
- Never stop learning.
- Buy high quality tools, so you only have to buy them once.
- Luck favours the prepared.
- Exercise makes you happy. Run, (cycle) and play sports.
- You can tell the size of a man by the size of the things that bother him.
- If you aren’t confident. Fake it. It will come.
- The most important thing you can learn is personal responsibility. Bad things happen, it’s your job to get over them.
- Do what needs to be done without complaining. It won’t speed things up.
- Do whatever you want to do in life but be the best at it.
Adapted from “Your father probably told you a few things, but just in case he wasn’t around enough, here are some words of wisdom you might have missed out on” featured on http://www.tickld.com/x/45-man-tips